Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My First Blog

Hello all !

As you can see by the title, this is my first ever blog. I have recently started an MSc Course in Applied Digital Media. This course is being held in Griffith College Dublin. So far I am finding it to be very enjoyable and interesting. As I have never studied at night before I initially found it a challenge to adjust to the schedule but am settling in just fine now. It helps at lot that I work quite close to the college. This definitely eases the burden of commuting.

I study mainly at the weekend and play basketball on Tuesday evenings. It has been an average start to the season with us winning 2 of 4 games thus far in the league. Also we are through to the 3rd round of cup. My other interests include travelling, music production, mountain biking, DJ'ing, attending music/comedy gigs, reading, piano/keyboard, bass guitar.

This weekend I plan on finishing off my Visual Communication assignments. I missed this week’s lab with sickness (hope I didn’t miss too much!!). Also I will be continuing my study on the Research Methods assignment.

No comments: